The forecast paper for ECN 327 that is due this Thursday MUST include correctly formatted footnotes and bibliographies. You should get into the habit of doing this for every paper you write. In order to make this process a bit less daunting for you, I have located an easy-to-use link that illustrates the appropriate footnote and corresponding bibliographic entries for various types of sources you might reference. I have chosen the Chicago style for this.
Finally, all of you need to avoid using incorrect words that unfortunately have the effect of making your writing and/or you appear to be "dumb" to persons who don't know you. I am referring to the confusion between "effect" and "affect," and "to" versus "too." I have a handout for you detailing this. If you confuse these words in your papers, you will be penalized a +/- on your paper grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment